Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.005 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,582,572 (₩2,778,213) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)