Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.198 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,785,223 (5,638,881 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)