Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.553 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,219,171 (CH$2,176,786) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)