Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.537 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,345,891 (CH$1,160,890) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)