Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.584 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,079,922 (CH$1,908,562) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)