Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 709.847 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,846,757 (Php95,579) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)