Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.563 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,882,314 (Php100,040) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)