Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 805.369 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,334,295 (Php97,265) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)