Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 659.319 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,248,364 (Php68,629) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)