Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.282 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,314,728 (6,648,982 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)