Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.228 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,755,995 (5,651,197 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)