Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.839 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,847,832 (5,981,136 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)