Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,324,788 (4,777,327 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)