Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.027 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,122,533 (3,901,858 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (37 minutes ago)