Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.228 IRR / MGA *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,960,398 (6,498,197 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)