Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9066.823 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,625,363 (4,150TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (38 minutes ago)