Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9816.984 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,748,987 (7,818TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)