Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.775 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,758,148 (₩2,079,515) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)