Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.557 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,534,024 (₩2,087,827) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)