Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.736 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,542,177 (₩2,124,319) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)