Cost of living comparison between Anápolis, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 8976.977 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,314,132 (R$ 6,830) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)