Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,205,507 (₨113,385) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (15 minutes ago)