Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,281,459 (₨65,200) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)