Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 11313.508 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,240,040 (R$ 8,595) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)