Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,601,847 (Bs 33,291,669) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)