Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Anaco have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,099,951 (Bs 138,326,365) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)