Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 40209.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 136% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 171,569,558 (€4,267) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)