Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,856,146 (€3,445) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)