Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 181% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 207,575,739 (€4,227) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)