Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,699,129 (₨128,389) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)