Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,744,920 (₨91,973) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)