Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,129,329 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)