Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Amol have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,129,574 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)