Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 49801.839 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,039,658 (Dinar 2,390) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)