Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 45292.617 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,231,607 (Dinar 1,882) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)