Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,684,475 (₨90,057) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (40 minutes ago)