Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 49517.076 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,542,460 (€1,667) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)