Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 34459.557 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,966,097 (€1,740) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)