Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.684 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,111,915 (562,898 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)