Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.110 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,776,495 (591,615 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)