Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 575.332 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,384,677 (₨103,218) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)