Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,652,310 (€1,404) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (23 minutes ago)