Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46554.705 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,843,997 (€2,252) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)