Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.716 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,347,081 (270,511 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)