Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 36860.907 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,369,061 (€2,289) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)