Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41650.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,403,218 (€3,035) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)