Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,905,958 (€3,172) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)