Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,173,331 (€1,702) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)