Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1796.122 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,198,084 (E£ 10,689) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)