Cost of living comparison between Aleppo, Syria and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.186 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 59% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,234,737 (396,085 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)