Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.496 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,980,936 (450,870 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)