Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.954 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 21,244,699 (337,464 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)