Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.086 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 53% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,057,659 (547,041 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)