Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Aleppo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.096 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 55% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,883,238 (489,467 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)