Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8776.501 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 113% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,059,513 (﷼ 17,554) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)