Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 25108.342 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,074,002 (2,950 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)