Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27330.093 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,244,565 (2,826 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)