Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Al Jadid have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 22655.375 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,108,092 (2,477 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)