Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5150.077 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,527,968 (15,054 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)