Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4878.975 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,241,681 (17,061 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)