Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Al-Fashir have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4944.669 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,488,564 (14,255 Pound) in Al-Fashir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)