Cost of living comparison between Al Ain, United Arab Emirates and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8613.244 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 73% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,289,006 (Dirham 11,760) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)