Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 8832.403 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,783,758 (Dirham 7,108) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)