Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 8812.350 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,354,315 (Dirham 11,388) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)