Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5953.340 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,822,390 (元11,392) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (43 minutes ago)