Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4837.647 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 61,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,550,130 (元11,483) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)