Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4715.185 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,229,993 (元9,168) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)