Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6589.463 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,679,119 (元9,209) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)