Cost of living comparison between Aksaray, Turkey and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9117.773 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,887,321 (3,278TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)