Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8616.687 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,215,706 (3,971TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)