Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 501.067 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,369,690 (₨122,478) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (40 minutes ago)