Cost of living in Akola, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,581,983 (₨108,450) in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)