Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.845 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,542,064 (¥281,953) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (40 minutes ago)