Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.023 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,567,554 (¥265,621) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)