Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.541 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,980,175 (¥238,222) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)