Cost of living comparison between Akita, Japan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.145 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,287,320 (¥256,207) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)