Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.627 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,361,034 (¥239,525) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)