Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.456 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,981,341 (¥202,368) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)