Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 511.504 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,293,365 (₨106,145) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)