Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.016 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,408,047 (₨92,260) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)