Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.319 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,605,216 (₨102,859) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)