Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.113 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,491,784 (₨95,921) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)