Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,969,465 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)