Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ahvaz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,222,826 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)