Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4042.351 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,103,813 (23,032 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)