Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.619 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,499,150 (7,425TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)