Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8986.548 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,775,390 (6,207TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)