Cost of living in Aden, Yemen vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 432.099 IRRX / YER *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 129% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 163,467,159 (971,951 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)