Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 244.195 IRRX / YER *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,108,421 (706,897 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)