Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 146.569 IRR / YER *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,292,085 (554,632 ﷼) in Aden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)