Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24281.642 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,890,222 (AU$4,526) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (33 minutes ago)