Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24595.413 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 125% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,853,891 (AU$5,727) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)