Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9360.619 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,371,548 (5,702TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)