Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7387.291 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,724,513 (GH₵14,312) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)