Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.247 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,671,897 (805,259 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)