Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.296 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,413,871 (584,861 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)