Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 102.290 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,055,307 (743,528 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)