Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Abuja have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.746 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,606,473 (589,867 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)