Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.920 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 161% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 186,483,111 (6,031,195 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)