Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.861 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 181% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 200,023,521 (5,577,670 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (35 minutes ago)