Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.472 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 171% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,161,558 (4,810,837 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (40 minutes ago)