Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.529 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,922,360 (1,577,751 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)