Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.660 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 80% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,246,199 (2,104,581 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (42 minutes ago)