Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41567.361 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,848,088 (£1,921) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)